22/7/07

Beautiful day without you, IF

"Beautiful day without you" Rodrigo Díaz, Pintura Digital.
"Living under guard... Wind is on my neck...Sun is on my face ...beautiful day without you...
Feeling spoiled...In this world ...Fighting believes ...How can I...Forget the pain
I.. Know.. My... Tragedy
Living under guard... Wind is on my neck...Sun is on my face ...beautiful day without you..."

fragmento de la canción "beautiful day without you" de Royksopp. Siempre me imagine esa canción con esta imagen!!

8 comentarios:

Nancy Bea Miller dijo...

Surreal and intriguing.

Tracy dijo...

Great work!

thefridayfrog dijo...

you're stuff is insanely good, rodrigo...so unique in you color and composition. i'm a big fan. :)

Tant C dijo...

Absolutely gorgeous!

imwithsully dijo...

This is hauntingly beautiful!

Queen Tut dijo...

Your work is most wonderfully inspiring, beautiful!

Carolina Durán dijo...

yo hablar solo español... Rodrigo eres mi idolo de la ilsutración chilensis en este momento, tu ilustración está llena de fuerza, ironía, cuento, a veces ácida y otras dulce... genial! chau

Madelayne León dijo...

eres sencillamente increible. Te invito a visitar mi blog. Felicidades